


My Grandma took out her endowments in January and it was an amazing day. It was really special for me because I was the only grandchild who went through with her and to share such a important day with her meant so much to me. My Grandma's husband Bill who is a recent convert to the church took out his also and it was neat to have him there and seeing the progress in both of their lives spiritually. I love them both so much. Brook and Tom went through the manti temple also in August but I don't have those pictures. I am so proud of Brook and Tom to go through the Temple it is such a blessing. They are amazing people and I love them so much. It was great to have Brook and Tom sealed to each other. Being in the Temple with Travis, my Mom, Dad. Ashlie, Brook, Tom, Aunt Kathy, Kaylynn, Lynette, and Dustin really makes me thankful for the plan of Salvation and if we are worthy FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:
I LOVE THE MANTI TEMPLE! I bet you had a great babysitter while you were in the temple :D
Post a Comment