Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Zoo Two


Kiera saved up all her hard working money to come visit Aunt Shelby and go to the Zoo. Parker and Bryer love spending time with Kiera and Zoey. Grandma, Aunt Brook and Aunt Ashlie were able to come and have tons of fun at the Zoo. Kiera made sure we saw all the animals and was checking the map to make sure. This was in September but I am way behind in the blogging world.







15 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I love the ape picture w/ all your little monkeys. Cute kids and fun cousins. I'm sure it doesn't get better than that. Hope you're doing well!

Crystal said...

It's about time, blogging slacker. You would think you were busy or something, hee hee. Cousins are so fun (especially you) and that's so cute she saved up her money. BTW - is Bryer walking?

Melissa said...

I've been blog stalking . . . so happy to see an update! The kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are!

Rachel said...

I wonder where Kiera gets her take-charge ways? She's quite the little organizer & party planner. I guess someone's got to get the cousins together. :) That's quite a bunch of cuties!

Steph said...

Cute kids. I love the zoo. Those cousins look like they could all be siblings. Poor Parker needs another boy around.

Grandma 'D' said...

How fun....the kids are all getting so big. Glad you had fun at the zoo with your own little animals (and I mean that in a nice way). Keep Blogging.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Shelby, Shelby, Shelby...where is a new blog? I loved the zoo, but I need more. You can't live so far away and not keep me updated....get bloggin'!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I guess I am going to be forced to give you a blogging ticket...unless, of course, you give me some new material. Perhaps all about some party you threw in Saratago Springs. Seriously, we are missing our party master!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Remember Mrs. Miller's English class....Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day; To the last syllable of recorded time; And all our yesterdays have lighted fools way to a dusty death. Out, out brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player....can you finish the rest?

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

How about the time I pushed you onto the stage for cheerleading tryouts because you were going to run out the exit door...he, he, he

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I hope you blog soon, or I'm going to start commenting about some of my favorite memories....BTW--have I told you that I REALLY miss you?!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

tick, tock, tick, tock....

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Remember at the swimming pool when we would sing like Ariel, "Ahh Ahh Ahh, Ahh Ahh Ahh." And then, BOOM, one of us would jump out of the water singing like Ursula, "Dah, Dah, Dah, Dahh, Dahh, Dahhhh!" I totally would have done a voice clip if Blogger had that option :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Oh where, oh where has my blogging friend gone? Oh where, or where could she be? With her big, blue eyes and her party throwing skills...Oh where, oh where is she?

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Remember when we made up our own dance and performed in the parade. I think Shad pulled us in wagons behind the 4 wheeler, and we danced our hearts out to the Beach Boys. (I can hardly type because I cannot control my laughter.) Well, I have the video. I'm going to put it on my blog if I don't see a knew post soon :)