Monday, January 26, 2009

Picture Time




Just trying to get them to take one good picture turned out to be like a two hour process Travis and I just couldn't stop laughing at the fact that they would not cooperate. When one was looking the other wasn't Bryer refused to sit down at first so we had to add the stuffed animals as props then Parker wanted one so he got distracted throwing it everywhere. Pretty much I used the last picture and did some cropping out and it turned out way cute.



4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I LOVED, LOVED the picture. There is nothing better than candids, and I don't think those kids could get any cuter. In fact, they would fit right in with the Wild Whitts....how much you asking? ;)

Rachel said...

Parker and Bryer are such cuties--way cute pictures. We took Lance & Luke for pictures & Lance kept pushing Luke off his lap. We didn't get even one that could be cropped or fixed. We only got one of them both with their heads turned & Lance boobin. So, I'm thinking I LOVE the pictures of your kids. They are such happy little things.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutiest Kids ! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas !

Melissa said...

They are beautiful!!! I LOVE the hugging picture. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to play together like that.