Sunday, September 19, 2010

5 Months



Tayt is Five months it is crazy how fast time goes by. She is tons of fun and it is great to see the interaction between her and her brother and sister. If her body could run she would be right there with them instead she just yells at them to come play by her. Getting three kids to take a picture sometime is a joke but somehow we got one.


5 comments:

Eliza said...

these pictures are so cute. Your kids are growing up so fast! way to go on getting them to sit still all together and smile! That is a task i know!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I think I should steal your cute kiddos! If they never see Travis, then I'm pretty sure they could pass for my own ;)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

She is so cute, which is nice cuz she fits in with your other kids so nicely. Don't they just grow too fast!?

Crystal said...

Shelby, they are beautiful & getting so big. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.

Nat Lud said...

They are so cute!