Thursday, March 5, 2009
MODBE
To be or not to MODBE? That has been the question for a while. I really wanted to sell it but just haven't found the time. So when I saw the new swimsuits come out I knew I wanted one or two. They only way I could justify getting one was selling MODBE and earning one. Well I took the plunge and today I am the newest fashion consultant for MODBE. My friend Maria Slade sells it in Milford. She introduced me to the name MODBE. Well I will be hopefully having lots of party's. But if you want to try some swimsuits on let me know. I will be coming to Cedar to have a few party's and visit with friends and family. If you are interested in hosting let me know. Please leave a comment and I will definitely get back with you. Thanks and wish me luck . Shelby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I definitely want a Modbe! I can't wait. We are going to be in Milford because Brian is supposed to work there for a few months. Hopefully I will be seeing you soon! Love and miss you!!!
Sign me up for a PARTY! Oh, and good luck. And hooray for a new blog...I'll take whatever I can get ;)
I want to know when Lynette's party is, so I can come! Good luck with everything!
I would love to come when Matti has just let me know when.
Post a Comment