
I am having three party's this week and if you would like to stop on by here are the locations and times.
Thursday March 19, 2009 7:00p.m.-9:00p.m. Shelby's Condo
Saturday March 21, 2009 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m. Lynette Whittakers (Cedar City)
Saturday March 21, 2009 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. Brook Clifts (Cedar City)
If you would like the exact address please leave your email in my comments and I will e-mail you the address. If you would like to check out the swimsuits and clothes ahead of time go to www.modbeclothing.com/shelbyteeples. If you are unable to attend and would like to try on or just order email me at shelbyteeples80@msn.com.




3 comments:
Wish I could come to one! I have a track meet that day and the prom (I'm an advisor). Keep me posted though. The clothes look way cute! Where were you last year when I went on the cruise? :)
I meant that I could have used a new wardrobe - and definitely a new swim suit :)
So how is Modbe going? I got on your blog to show Carter a picture of Parker and Bryer. He misses them. We still talk to him about you guys. How are ya'll? Miss ya'll
Post a Comment