
I know it has been a while but I just wanted you to see how cute my kids are. They loved
Halloween they practiced for three weeks knocking on our door and saying trick or treat. Parker had seen an ad for his
Halloween costume in
September and asked me everyday when we were going to get his
Halloween costume.
Bryer wanted to be a princess but it was going to be cold possible snowing like it had earlier in the week so I talked her into being a
care bear she was so cute. The crazy hair is from a mad scientist party we got invited to by our cousins. She has tons of hair and she loved that her hair was crazy like moms.
5 comments:
You have the cutest kids Shelby, and are such a cute mommy!! luv ya
Dear Shelby,
May I please have your children?! They are stinkin' cute and would definitely pass as Jase & Jaxon's siblings. Please ship them overnight to our home address. I will pay upon receipt ;)
Love,
Nettie
So cute! It's amazing how much they look like you! (And I don't mean by the crazy hair. ;) ) I'm loving that you posted. Hope all is well with you up there!
Where is Cavewoman Shelby? I have a picture & you look awesome. The kids looked so cute in their costumes.....we miss you guys!
Excuse me mrs Shelby, why aren't you following my blog huh huh?! If you were wondering its dancingthroughlife-nt.blogspot.com
Post a Comment