Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two and Counting

Well to all my blogger friends. Sorry it has been a while but life is busy and just haven't found the time to share our world. Well just a little announcement but we are expecting our third baby and are so excited. Sorry but I have to go but just thought I would let you in on our exciting news.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW...3! You are such a great mom... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hip, hip HOORAY! And another Congratulations :) You have the cutest family...now send those baby vibes my way!

Utah Warriors said...

Congrats! Three is a handful...but a blast too!

Crystal said...

Oh Shelby, you are so blessed but you already know that. Congratulations! I'm trying my best to get a friend for baby #3 but don't get your hopes up. Love ya!!

Eliza said...

Congrats Shleby and Travis! That is exciting!!! I hear 3 is a handful! Good luck and keep us informed!!!! So excited for you guys! We sure do miss you....

Shaunte' said...

That is such awesome news! Congratulations, hope you are feeling okay...and are excited for number 3!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What awesome news! Congrats! Keep us updated - or least have your mom do it for me :)

Steph said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!