
Just a quick update. Travis looked at my blog and told me it was about time to update it. I don't have my kids right know my mom took them for a couple of days. The thought of them being gone really stressed me out and I told my mom they couldn't go. But then Travis told me there was no reason they couldn't go so I had to call my mom back. Well they are gone and I am o.k. but
definitely missing them. They are my whole world and it is had when someone takes your whole purpose in live away. Well they are having fun and I am getting tons of things done like updating my blog. Here is what you have missed in the last couple of months. We have been busy these last couple months so here is just a few of the highlights.
Parker's B-Day, Easter, and Parker and
Bryer playing all the time together they are best friends.
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who stresses when her kids are gone! Hope you enjoy some "me time" though!
I can't believe how big your kiddies are. They are so cute. Keep up the good work with them.
Post a Comment