
I love to see the Temple. That is the song I sing every time I enter a temple. Travis the kids and I went to the Draper Open house and really enjoyed it. We really wanted everyone to come up to the
Oquirrh (don't know the right spelling)
Mountain Temple open house. Mallory and Jayson were able to come and then my parents decided that they were going to come also. It was wonderful the temple is so beautiful and it is neat that my kids get so excited to see the Temple. It is amazing because come August when they dedicate the new Temple we will have four temples within twenty minutes of us. We have no excuses for not attending. So they give rides to people who need them or want them and a guy asked us if we would like a ride but before we could say no thank you we were fine Bryer yells Yes and tried to get on the golf cart. We weren't needing a ride at that time so we went to take pictures and then started to walk to the car. She insisted that we needed a ride. It was shorter to walk to the car than it was to walk to get a ride. But we went anyway and it made her and Parker's day. We had tons of fun and thanks the fam for coming up and sharing that special experience with us.
4 comments:
I am lovin' the updates. I feel bad that I didn't even get to say HI on the 4th - just thought I'd run into you eventually, but it ended up being a crazy day.
I really love the temple post. We also went to the Oquirrh Temple, and we almost didn't go cuz I thought my kids would be too little - NOPE. Tay's favorite was the "pretty" room - so cute!
Well, I miss you and hope you guys are doing well. Take care!
Good job updating! :)
Hey, I made my blog private, so send me your email and I will add ya. My email is anniepamperedchef@yahoo.com
Enjoy your time while your kids are gone! But I know what ya mean, it's like you don't know what to do without them.
4 words 4 U....it's about freakin' time!! Once again, I'm so sad that I missed you guys on the 4th. The kiddos look so cute in their USA tees!!
So good to hear from you! I love seeing ya and your fam. You guys have been busy! Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment